Saturday, September 26, 2009

Typhoon Weekend

It's a stormy Saturday morning here at home.  I'm all alone since Jel has to be at work today.  There's no practise for the band either so I guess I'll have time to play Prince of Persia on the PS3 a little more.  It's a really fun game since you get to run across all sorts of environments.  They say the game holds your hand a little too much by feeding you tips a lot of times throughout the game but for me, I sometimes like that especially when my brain feels tired after a week of stressful work.  And one of the best things about PoP is that you can save anywhere, absolutely anywhere.  Even in the middle of a fight you can save the game.  This is a great feature when you need to drop the controller and go to sleep.  I'll probably write a review of this game once I beat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment