Friday, September 10, 2004

It's funny whenever I approach the street corner at home. I'm half running just to get there and I'm noticing all of the public transport passing by. They're all good rides, airconditioned, the rides that I need to get to my next one. But once I get to the corner, they're all gone! Why is it like that? Do they know that I'm coming that's why they hurry? Is there someone who tells them that I need a ride and they scurry away from me? After they've all passed me by, I find myself standing there for at least 20 minutes or so until I finaly decide to take a non-airconditioned ride. I go through the early morning smog from the mountains, not to mention the dust and grime that might cling on to my clothes. Forty minutes later I'm getting off feeling like garbage. I'm taking my next ride but since it took me so long to get here, I'm stuck in a line three blocks long. I start to sweat under the heat of the not-so-early morning sun. Another forty minutes later, I FINALY get my ride to work. I get up at 5:30am every day just to get to work three and a half hours later. Pretty taxing if you ask me.

1 comment:

  1. hehehe... tell me about it!! i feel the same all the time!!

    ReplyDelete