Sunday, September 23, 2007

Another Example of a Disrespectful Person

I was parked at the neighborhood general store the other day. My wife had to pick up cleaning supplies and I decided to just wait in the car. Parking was full so I had to park with my hazzards on behind some parked cars. After a few minutes, a black honda jazz with a media sticker pulled up behind me. Afterwards, one of the cars that I was blocking signalled to me that he had to go so I moved forward to give way since I couldn't go backwards because of the jazz. After the car was able to move out and leave, this dumb driver in the jazz hurriedly took the spot without even being courteous enough to ask me whether I would take the now vacant spot or not. Talk about respect for others! I got here first in case he hasn't noticed. He should have at least asked but no! Who the hell does he think he is?! Just because he had a "media" sticker on his filthy car (one that he probably asked for from one of his more decent and professional relatives) doesn't mean that he can act like a jerk! One of these days, he's gonna get a bullet in his head because of his stupidity, that no good media wannabe. What goes around, comes around pal, most of the time, it comes back harder because of the momentum. I hate disrespectful people. There's a place where people like that go when they die, it's called hell.

1 comment:

  1. galit na galit ah!!!! parang lalabasan ka na ng apoy sa bunganga! hehehe

    ReplyDelete