Saturday, September 29, 2007

Stupid Cop!

i was on my way to quezon city from my place at makati. i drove down kalayaan avenue as i always do and as i made my usual left turn at makati avenue i was greeted by a horde of oncoming vehicles and a police car that was stopped in the middle of my lane. take note that where i had made my left was never officially a one way street. i had to stop eventually due to the oncoming traffic. it was never against the law to make a left there except if there was some incompetent "traffic enforcer" at the intersection. then one of the cops started walking towards me. take note that he was a police officer NOT a traffic enforcer. he said that i had violated a no left turn sign and was asking for my license. since he wasn't a traffic cop, i never showed him my license. so i asked him where the sign was and he couldn't show me. you know why? because there wasn't any, that's why! then he asked me where i was from so i answered, "makati". finally he showed me a one way sign at the corner of where i came from so i explained it to him that that wasn't a no-left-turn sign, it was a one way sign that would prevent motorists from entering the street where i came from. surely he would know the difference right? buthe was out to see if i would fall prey to his pathetic ploy. finding no other way to nail me, he finally said he'd let me off the hook in the meantime and warned me not to do it again. then he threatened me saying, "don't go acting cocky just because you're from makati.." "what?!" i asked him. "i wasn't bragging that i was from makati or acting cocky. you asked me where i was from and i simply answered your question." (don't go thinking that all the people you threaten are as stupid as you, i said to myself). how low can these jerks get?! it was obvious all he wanted was a quick buck from me to get a snack! if he wasn't a "law enforcer" (ooh i'm soo scared!) and he didn't have a gun, he would have eaten knuckle sandwich, that scum bucket!

No comments:

Post a Comment