Wednesday, December 05, 2007

There's Someone On My Workstation...

as i write this entry, i am currently on a different workstation. you might ask why is that. it's because, by a friendly request, my workstation is being used as a guinea pig for a new program at work. i feel really uncomfortable with all of those "useless" applications being installed on my pc and i really hope that the guy doing all this will uninstall these said applications before i am courteously given back my pc. don't get me wrong, i like letting them use my resources for the "betterment" of the company. i just can't work with a cluttered-up pc with stuff i don't really need.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least meron akong ginagawa, hindi ako katulad ng iba dyan na nakatanghod lang sa PC. bwahehehehe

    -ang guy na tinutukoy mo

    ReplyDelete